That in a nutshell is what has been going on since last Wednesday. John's co-worker, Brian and his wife, came to stay with us this past week, so I've been crazy trying to get the house ready for company . . . if you know me you know how I work myself into a frenzy over having the house just right for company.
Then, we got a nice break. A night out to see the comedian Jeff Dunham. I got the tickets as a birthday present for John back in March. It seemed like this day would never get here. It was a blast. This guy is hysterical. If you've never seen him, do yourself a favor and check him out on You Tube or Comedy Central. His most recent show is called "Spark of Insanity" and he uses puppets, like Walter (an angry old guy), Peanut (some alien creature), Achmed (the dead terrorist), and Jose Jalepano (on a stick), just to name a few. I highly recommend this show.
And the boys (John and Brian) decided to go get tattoos. They both got dragons (different dragons on different legs), at Carolina Tattoo. Another place I would recommend. I need to get a picture of John's Tattoo and post it here. It is really beautiful work.
Finally, we have a new addition in our house, that I never expected. This bundle of joy arrived last week and is all I could have hoped for, a laptop computer. John got it for me as a surprise, and boy was I!
2 comments:
School will be SOOOO much easier with a laptop!! You'll love it!
Shoot me an e-mail and give me some scoop!
D
Viva el POLIOSCIS. :)
Enjoyed seeing you - must do it again! :O)
Post a Comment