Thursday, January 24, 2008

Find a Happy Place. . .

After reading my friend, Sarah's blog, and in the words of Peach the Starfish from "Finding Nemo", FIND A HAPPY PLACE! FIND A HAPPY PLACE! FIND A HAPPY PLACE! is the motto for this week. It's been a rough week for so many reasons. Reasons that I have blogged about, and reasons I have not, and will not blog about. But let me just share with you my happy place. See below.




Pictures of places we saw on our honeymoon, which feels like one million years ago. We stayed at the Andrew Pinkney Inn (which is wonderful, and I highly recommend it. For the price you really get your money's worth, especially if your law firm paid for your entire stay, thank you very much - hee! hee!, this was the BEST wedding present). The other is of Bay Street (I think). Just some of the beautiful old homes in Charleston. Oh, how I long to go back there. (sigh)

O.K., enough of the trip down amnesia lane, back to reality, which is a dirty house, too much work on my desk, crabby kids, and HOMEWORK out the wa-zoo.

No comments: